Our Webflow design and development process delivers measurable results.
Our website discovery kicks off with a question-and-answer process involving some of the following:
- Why do you need a new website?
- What is the purpose and long-term goals?
- Who is the primary audience?
- What features are needed?
- Will you identify 3 websites you like?
- How many pages does the new website need?
- What keyword phrases do we want to target?
We will also discuss why we use Webflow and never worry about strange server behaviors, security, or updating core technologies.
We will visually show you the user experience to create maximum conversions.
- Wireframing / prototyping
- Design system on the mark with the brand
- Visual design
- Design of repeatable elements (headers, footer, call-to-action, etc.)
"Look and Feel" creates appeal, not loyalty. Power users don't decide based on aesthetics alone. Your content needs to be compelling and exciting. Stay away from industry jargon and be conversational.
We develop all of our websites in Webflow.
- From design to interactive website
- Accessibility & ADA Compliance
- Optimized for search engines
- Shopping carts / E-Commerce for physical or digital products
- Third party software integrations
We build websites with the intention they will be timeless. We use the latest technologies, coding environments, and security practices.
Custom tailored video training
After completing your project, we build effective and efficient video tutorials. Our video training is tailored to your website and will teach you how to update all pages in live time.
On-going support and maintenance
Most companies have the best intentions to keep their website up-to-date; however, some fall short. Tension Design offers:
- Retainer blocks
- Unlimited / agency
Hourly, monthly, and unlimited website maintenance. Learn more about our maintenance plans.